The purpose is to provide an open minded
governing organization in which Nudist or
Naturist clubs and properties can use to run
their cook off events. Out goal is to give our
participants the peace of mind of knowing the
event is ran fairly and accurately.
1. Rules of the Hosting Club must be obeyed at
2. All preparation must be done on site and
outdoors. Any meat or meats that may be entered
for judging will be cooked from scratch within
the constraints of the event. Pre-cooking,
Marinating, etc. will not be allowed either on
or off the event site prior to meat inspection
upon check in.
3. We prefer that all Pits use a natural wood
substance as fuel. Pits may be started with
fluids, gas or electric starters but must
maintain its heat by wood fire. We also
understand that the property owners may be
concerned about wildfire risks and will allow
the hosting club to choose the cooker types at
their discretion. However the cooking must be
done outside and in plain site.
4. All competitors must have a suitable fire
5. Meats used in competition must be USDA
approved and is subject to inspection. Tip:
Leave the product in the original package until
you get on site.
6. If alcohol is allowed by the venue, PLEASE
DRINK RESPONSIBLY. Drunkenness will be grounds
for disqualification and possible removal from
7. Competitors are required to be as sanitary as
possible while preparing their entry. We request
that, if cooking nude, you wear an apron.
8. Please respect the property and pick up after
9. The head cook will be held responsible for
the conduct of their team members and guests.
Unruly conduct will be grounds for
disqualification and possible removal from the
10. Cooking teams can contain 1 to 4 members.
All team members will be subject to gate fees to
enter the club property. All participants must
submit to a criminal background check. See the
event registration form for more details.
11. The cooking event is clothing optional
however, areas outside the event area are
subject to nudity rules of the hosting club.
12. You may cook with sauce but it may not be
added to the product after it has been sliced or
pulled. No puddles in the sample trays.
Competitors will be asked to wipe up any juices
or sauce in the bottom of the tray.
13. All Head Cooks will be required to attend a
meeting in which all requirements will be
explained and cooks will have the opportunity to
14. No more than one team is allowed to cook on
one single pit.
15. No live music or excessive loud music is
allowed unless arrangements with the hosting
club are made in advance.
16. No firearms or fireworks are allowed
17. Quiet Time is from Midnight to 6 AM.
BGNCS Cook of
At the end of each calendar year, there will be
an event to recognize the top point earning
teams. This will be announced at a later date.